Check these out...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

So.... When Did YOU Figure It Out?????

Ximena Pregnant the day we know it's a boyImage via Wikipedia
So, when did YOU figure out that you were pregnant?


  Some people said they knew the moment it happened.  Others said they didn't feel any different than usual.  Some say they felt like they had a flu coming on.  Pregnancy, and finding out that you're pregnant, is different for EVERYONE.

  I was one of those people that I knew the moment it happened.  Immediately, I felt "off."  I told my husband later on that there's no mistaking that feeling.  You just feel "differenr."  Slightly off kilter.  Feeling run down all the time.  sometimes with nausea, sometimes without.  But they start to feel strongest right after you officially miss your period.

   Within 3 days of missing my period, my bra size went from 36C to a DD!   And omg, I couldn't TOUCH them, lol!  Getting a bra ON was a whole different thing altogether.  Waking up to pee 4 hours after getting to sleep.  I was able to fend off nausea as long as I kept "grazing," or eating smaller amounts of food more often.  Morning sickness is a vicious cycle.  You don't eat because you feel sick, it gets worse.  You eat too MUCH and you feel sick.  The secret is to never allow yourself to get hungry.  Then you won't gorge, OR feel sick.  It's more or less just keeping your blood sugar on even keel...

   So?  How did YOU figure out you were pregnant???  Let me know, post below!!!








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment